May 21, 2021, marks the 140th anniversary of the American Red Cross. Founded in 1881 by Clara Barton, the American Red Cross serves those in need, including:
- People affected by disasters in America
- Support for members of the military and their families
- Blood collection, processing, and distribution
- Health and safety education and training
- International relief and development
Learn how the American Red Cross helps service members, veterans, and their families.
Red Cross Emergency Communication, by 2LT Nathan Rivard. The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.