top of page

Are You Registered to Vote?

For most military spouses and their families, they do not live anywhere near their home of record to be able to go to the polls and vote in person on election day. Luckily, there is the option to vote absentee to still make your voice heard and it is incredibly easy to do! All you need to do is head off to and fill out the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) and send it to your election office.

This way, you will be covered to vote during the next election. Happy Voting! 🇺🇸

#byspousesforspouses #nsfamilyline #comegrowwithus #happyvoting #navyspouse #navyfamilies #militaryfamilies

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page